Jobs at Thornapple Township
Thornapple Township Emergency Services is currently seeking paid on-call daytime firefighters, EMTs and parademics. For more information, please call (269) 795-3350 and ask for Chief Eaton. Application forms for TTES may be found HERE.
Additional open position(s):
Thornapple Township is looking for an energetic and dedicated individual to fill the role
of Deputy Clerk. This position’s responsibilities include:
- serve as a community liaison for residents in need of governmental assistance;
- coordinates the payroll and tax reporting process for the township;
- facilitates the accounts payable process to ensure vendors are paid within a timely manner for the township;
- assist Clerk in the administration and management of local elections;
- assists in the management of the human resources function for the township including initiating the hiring process, completing required paperwork, and ensuring township is compliant with rules and regulations;
- assist in the update of the township website;
- handle the administration and management of the township cemeteries; and
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
This appointed part time position includes a 26-hour work week. Hourly wage is determined based upon experience. Benefits include some paid holidays, vacation and personal time. Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to; Thornapple Township Clerk, PO Box 459, Middleville, MI 49333 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.